The Power of Thanksgiving: A Blueprint for Contentment, Fulfillment, and Well-Being through GratitudePosted 4 months ago
Dr. Joyce Addo-Atuah
Written By: Dr. Joyce Addo-Atuah
Narrated By: Beth Green
Length: 4 hrs and 34 mins
Book Purchase Link : http://bit.ly/AudioPowerofThanksgiving
Website Link : https://joycepowerbooks.com
The Print & Kindle versions of The Power of Thanksgiving: A Blueprint for Contentment, Fulfillment, and Well-Being through Gratitude have been named:
- A WINNER in the National Indie Excellence Awards.
- A FINALIST in the Book Excellence Awards.
- A FINALIST in Christian Inspirational in the International Book Awards.
- A BRONZE MEDAL WINNER in Christian Non-Fiction in the Global Ebook Awards.
- A HENRY AWARD WINNER in Testimonials in the Christian Literary Awards
Drawing from science, scripture, and personal experience, the author, Dr. Joyce Addo-Atuah-a college professor in New York City and a board member of the Pentecost Biblical Seminary of the Church of Pentecost U.S.A. Inc-demonstrates the dramatic benefits of appreciating the little things. With this practical, down-to-earth, and testimonials-rich book, you’ll learn to recognize everyday blessings that will position you to attract even more blessings into your personal and family’s lives.
Enjoy the thanksgiving hymns with piano accompaniment
GET YOUR COPY NOW TO EXPERIENCE THE MAGNETIC EFFECTS OF A LIFE OF GRATITUDE AND THANKSGIVING!!